Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 2 & 3

Day 2

AHH Day 2 was just full of crap. Did nothing, stayed home all day. But I think I did do something. It must be rather boring that made me forget what it was. OUH OUH! Babyy, if you're reading this, i just wanna let you know, MY MUMMY WASHED YOUR JACKET :( she thought it was mine, and just washed it without telling me. I hope you dont mind baby. But i mind, cause your smell is gonee D: Anyway, skip skip skip!



Day 3

Today was goooood (: Really awesome. Besides the fact that i was extremely proud of my PMR results, I got to hear my baby's voice after OMG IDK HOW LONG! : D Its only been 3 days, but i feel like its been a month ah fml. 2 text messages a day, no calls, nothing :( so dreadful. (baby, i'm not complaining ok : D )

So another happy news is, my orthodontist said I can take out my braces much earlier than expected : D By right, i dont even need to wear it for a year hoho! Sooo, i guess its somewhere around April or May.



I guess thats all. Merry Christmas guys. Have a great one, cause i know i will (;


No comments: