Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm all yours, honey (:



I think I've reached the pinnacle of tiredness. Muscles on my arms and thighs are beginning to ache, and i know it will hurt even more tomorrow : ( Just got back from swimming. And earlier this afternoon, got all my past form 1,2 and 3 books piled up and brought it down to the car with the sis so they could be recycled. Bringing it to this recycling station near Tesco tmr to get $$ hoho. Hey,at least i recycle! : D


Had Spaghetti Carbonara & 1/2 dozen of Chicken Satay at club just now. Tummy told me she had a howling satisfaction over the food. Very disappointed with myself who cant control over the crave in me, but at least, i got to share the pain with my sister because we shared them! : D omg and i had Domino's Pizza earlier this afternoon as well. oh lord, i'm eating too much, but exercising too little these days.


I need more money for shoe shopping : ( Mummy? Daddy? Can i have casssh for Christmasss? : D



No comments: