Monday, September 21, 2009

Just a quickie! ( :



Here'a short and quick one.


  • Mum's brain surgery was a success : D
  • I'm here in the hospital with her.
  • I've been eating Milo nuggets again. So addictive, even my grandma likes it ; )
  • I've got myself my favourite shampoo, like finally!
  • I miss my baby like crazy : (
  • PMR's just around the corner and i'm definitely not prepared for it : D Oh come on, dont tell me you are. pfft
  • I want more milo nuggets.
  • You know gleneagles have vending machines which sells milo nuggets!
  • I'm alone. Sister has gone back home. I want him here with me now so badly : (
  • My mum got a whole basket of pink roses from my sister's tuition teacher! : D its too pretty.
  • Should I stop now?
  • nahh.
  • ew a woman just came up to me and asked me if i'm working here wtfffff screw her.
  • i cant sign into msn : ( stewpid comp.
  • i should get back to the room and see if mummy's ok : )
  • I'm such an awesome daughter.
  • You would so want me to be your daughter.
  • wtf that wasnt me talking.
  • ok fine it was me. I'm bored : (
  • bye.

No comments: