Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mini Toblerone is love.


I have loads to talk about : D and yes, I'm finally back! Though there are still another 2 papers for me tomorrow, I just need to come update something. I feel damn guilty for leaving this little baby aside for so many days.


Anyways! I feel like getting bangs like trish's! I know I'll definately look rounder, but feel like trying something new. I'm tired of this un-styled hair. I would like something like Tyra's.




but i like it better with curls for the ends. So, something like Rachel Bilson's : )


haha. I'm gonna come to school one day and surprise my friends with the new hair-do. So get ready guys. You never know who might just walk in the class with a new hair! Oh and for the past few dreadful days, I've fallen dead sick. It was from last Wednesday night until yesterday. The fever just came off and on & so, mum has decided to get my blood tested. Went to the hospital and got an injection right at my ass - doctor said it was for the fever, so yeah. And the nurse was so friendly, I laughed all the way when she was taking my blood and injecting me with *ehem* botox *ehem*. Got my results in 45 minutes, and OMG I HAD THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE. hehe not gonna tell you.


I haven't been to any tuition for two weeks now. I feel guuuuuilty, so gonna start off with it again today. hmm what else, oh yeah, might be going back to Penang for a couple of days and no doubt, we're bringing ze Mimi along! Oh that little bitch is turning 1 in a few days time! Her birthday's June 3rd by the way - just so you want to know.



Mum came back from Hong Kong last Thursday and she bought so so many mini toblerone back! And the price? HK$ 225 ! That's about a hundred ringgit. woosh. Oh one more, Dad just came back from China and he brought back 2 iPhones. But my hopes were a little to high, cause it was the very one and only (actually many types weih) fake cheaplak China iPhone. Guess what's written at the back of it? Instead of iPhone, it was AiPhone. lmao For copyright purposes i guess. haih dissapointment. My sister kept the white one though, cause her's was working quite well, but i got my father to get back a refund because the keys weren't right. It was awfully awful. No shame lah that country.


Got to bounce. bye.






No comments: