Sunday, March 29, 2009

SGKL IU Night 2009.


A short conversation between one of a ssg indian teacher in-charge who kept shooing guests away from entering the school & I.

I'm sorry but you can't enter this school.
WHY?

Because you're too sexy.


(info: I was just wearing a spaghetti tank top with a 3/4 white pants) LMAO. I didn't take it as a compliment at first. By right, I wanted to give you a tight slap right at your face and your humongous polygon boobs. Ok lah maybe not that huge. Since my friends told me you have PMS for 365 days, I understand that your boobs might you know, bloat sedikit. So you're basically having fake boobs size all this while! You must be so thankful to God for bestowing you with such syndrome. Can save some of your pocket money to buy fancy bras instead of going for some boob job * winks twice *.
.
.
Ok lah enough of the boobie talk. I had fun meeting up with my friends from my old school :) Carol changed so much, but still as slim as ever. Like seriously lor, how can you guys keep that body so well? urgh. Performances was awesome. Love the Michael Jackson dance. The fashion show was good too. No pictures from me cause I was enjoying myself at the event the whole time. Pictures can be seen at Carmen's blog. Or you might see some from Brenda's too. Oh one last thing from the event, Britney was so cute standing at the side of the hall! haha I feel like hugging her till she run out of air!


omg just look at her x)

credits: Carmen!



Not in the mood to blog much. & oh yeah, if anyone out there is waiting for my 5th post about my trip to korea, dont even bother waiting anymore. Cause its not coming! : D wtf haha lazy lah. Besides, it was only bout shopping for half a day at Sincheon. So, its no biggie : )

IU Prep is going wild. Stayed back for the whole weekdays. But it's just so much fun! Hope Mum's temper don't erupt. Please pray for me. She hates it when I stay back. So, wont be blogging much. Have to catch up with studies and of course, preparing for IU day.



PS: YAY BOF's tomorrow! Cheers to all BOF fans! : D







No comments: